CHEF CHLOE’S first all-dessert cookbook, Chloe’s Vegan Desserts, will satisfy your sweet tooth from morning to night with more than 100 recipes for cakes and cupcakes, ice cream and doughnuts and pies—oh my! And you just will not believe these delicious dishes are vegan.
Go ahead and lick that spoon—there are no worries when you bake vegan! With gorgeous color photography, clever tips, and a comprehensive section on vegan baking basics to get you started, Chloe’s Vegan Desserts will be your new vegan dessert bible.
Classically trained Chef Chloe Coscarelli brings fun and energy to this healthful, animal-free cuisine by reinterpreting 125 of America’s favorite foods with great-tasting ingredients and clever techniques. Chef Chloe is luring foodies of all stripes to try her ingenious, accessible recipes for delicious, vibrant, beautiful food.
The Best of Chloe's Kitchen
"Quick-and-Easy Vegan Party Foods"
- Artichoke-Walnut Pesto Crostini (14-15)
- Balsamic Bruschetta (18-19)
- Garlic Knots (24-26)
- Kalamata Olive Tapenade (27)
- Warm Spinach-Artichoke Dip (40-41)
- Black Bean Baby Cakes with Pineapple Salsa (20-21)
- Avocado-Shiitake Sushi (16-17)
Vegan Chocolate Classics
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites (207)
- Cinnamon-Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies (220-221)
- Buckeyes (208-209)
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge (218-219)
- Truffles (242-243)
- "Chlostess" Creme-Filled Cupcakes (204-205)
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes with Raspberry Sauce (212-214)
- Mocha Almond Fudge Cake (226-227)
- Chocolate Crème Brulee (210-211)
- Hot Fudge Sundaes with Mint Chip Ice Cream (222-223)
- Sweet-and-Sour Party Meatballs (33-35)
- Phyllo Mushroom Turnovers (36-38)
- Mini Potato Skins Stuffed with Avocado Salsa (30-32)