If you think a healthy vegan diet means giving up pasta in creamy sauce, cheesy pizza, and luscious tiramisu, think again! Following her hit cookbooks Chloe’s Kitchen and Chloe’s Vegan Desserts, Chef Chloe goes to her family’s homeland to veganize its time-honored delicacies—and add some distinctively delicious twists.
Sumptuous mains like Butternut Ravioli with Brown Sugar and Crispy Sage and Red Wine Seitan on Ciabatta let you show off your kitchen skills, and her inventive pizza creations include Crumbled “Sausage” and “Mozzarella” Pizza as well as Butternut Squash, Caramelized Onion, and Apple Pizza. And vegans can once again enjoy comfort favorites with Chloe’s Potato Gnocchi, Lasagna Bolognese, and Eggplant Parmesan. Known for her surprising twists on favorite desserts, Chloe’s got your classics covered with Chocolate-Dipped Almond Biscotti and Italian Wedding Cake, and she turns up the dial with new delights like Mint Chip Gelato Sandwiches, Banana Coffee Cupcakes, and Pomegranate Mint Italian Soda—sure to win over omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike. Chloe also includes directions for making her recipes allergy- and gluten-free so that you can feast on all your favorite foods, no matter your diet.
Satisfy your sweet tooth from morning to night with more than 100 recipes for cakes and cupcakes, ice cream and doughnuts and pies—oh my! And you just will not believe these delicious dishes are vegan.
Classically trained Chef Chloe Coscarelli brings fun and energy to this healthful, animal-free cuisine by reinterpreting 125 of America’s favorite foods with great-tasting ingredients and clever techniques. Chef Chloe is luring foodies of all stripes to try her ingenious, accessible recipes for delicious, vibrant, beautiful food.
The Best of Chloe's Kitchen
"Quick-and-Easy Vegan Party Foods"
- Artichoke-Walnut Pesto Crostini (14-15)
- Balsamic Bruschetta (18-19)
- Garlic Knots (24-26)
- Kalamata Olive Tapenade (27)
- Warm Spinach-Artichoke Dip (40-41)
- Black Bean Baby Cakes with Pineapple Salsa (20-21)
- Avocado-Shiitake Sushi (16-17)
Vegan Chocolate Classics
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites (207)
- Cinnamon-Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies (220-221)
- Buckeyes (208-209)
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge (218-219)
- Truffles (242-243)
- "Chlostess" Creme-Filled Cupcakes (204-205)
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes with Raspberry Sauce (212-214)
- Mocha Almond Fudge Cake (226-227)
- Chocolate Crème Brulee (210-211)
- Hot Fudge Sundaes with Mint Chip Ice Cream (222-223)
- Sweet-and-Sour Party Meatballs (33-35)
- Phyllo Mushroom Turnovers (36-38)
- Mini Potato Skins Stuffed with Avocado Salsa (30-32)